The Sunshine Coast is always bubbling away with events, and one of the great things about Sunshine Coast Motor Lodge is its convenient location, allowing you to experience all the Sunshine Coast has to offer with ease.
Nambour: Central To What’s Happening On The Sunshine Coast
If you want to explore all that the Sunshine Coast has to offer, Nambour proves to be a convenient base point. It is:
- Only a 25 minute drive to the Sunshine Coast’s hinterlands (and you get to take the Blackall Range Scenic Drive to get there, which is beautiful at all times of the year)
- Only 10 minutes, via Razerback, to the beautiful township of Montville, where you can indulge in hinterland views, food, wine, coffee and shopping
- Only 20 minutes to Maroochydore, which is a popular area on the Sunshine Coast that is brimming with beach life, events, dining and shopping
- Only 35 minutes north to Noosa, where you can stroll through an extraordinary National Park and also enjoy the areas many golden beaches and shopping and dining opportunities
- Only 20 minutes away from the infamous Eumundi markets, a sprawling market that operates every Wednesday and Saturday
- Only 5 minutes to the quaint little town of Palmwoods, with its many places to eat and charming shops to explore
Upcoming Sunshine Coast Events
Monster Truck Australia: Extreme Monsters and FMX Legends Unleashed Tour
May 31, 2014, at the Big Pineapple (just down the road from us!)
Features 6 world class monster trucks, side by side racing, flame throwing, competitions, side show rides, after party and much more. Great event for the whole adrenaline loving family. Event information available here.
Australian Monster Truck Show
13 – 14 June, 2014, at the Nambour Showgrounds
More event details will be available on their website soon, but do expect something as exciting and memorable as their May event.
International Rally of Qld
20 – 22 June 2014, Caloundra and Imbil State Forest
The International Rally of Qld promises a world class motorsport weekend. Kicking off on a Friday at Kings Beach, Caloundra, the rally progresses to the Imbil Forest stages on the Saturday and Sunday. Make a weekend out of it! Have a look at their website for more event information.
Queensland Garden Expo
11 – 13 July 2014, Nambour
So much will be happening at the 2014 Queensland Garden Expo. Aside from free lectures, there will be landscape garden displays, floral art displays, gardening for gourmet types, gardening for kids, kitchen garden ideas and so much more. You can certainly make a trip of it and come every day – there is that much on!
A Comfortable, Convenient Stay With Us
Our accommodation features are detailed here, and, for your convenience, we offer an online booking function. If you're after some special rates for extended stays and group bookings, though, it's best to call our office on 07 5442 1666.