Looking for a budget-friendly escape on the coast? Queensland’s borders have reopened and the Sunshine Coast is the perfect destination if sun, sand and sea is just what you need after spending the past few months indoors!
Whether you’re on a budget or not, our motor lodge Sunshine Coast accommodation is ideal for all travellers and holidaymakers with a prime location near Sunshine Coast Airport and the best Sunshine Coast beaches and things to do. Our choice of self-contained rooms includes Studios, Queens, Twin Shares, Family units and more, and our rates are some of the cheapest you’ll find on the Sunshine Coast.
Ready to escape? View our options now and simply book direct for our BEST rates!
What You Need to Know – Border and Tourism Information
If you’re not from Queensland, you can apply for a QLD Border Declaration Pass as long as you’re not coming from a known COVID hotspot in the last 14 days.
Normality is also returning now that we’re in Stage 3 of the eased restrictions, so be sure your Sunshine Coast holiday will be filled with plenty to see and do – our location in Woombye offers the best the region has to offer in a short drive!
1.5 metre social distancing is still in place for each other’s safety but, apart from that, here’s everything that’s waiting for you to enjoy on the Sunshine Coast:
- beaches, parks (including playgrounds) and other Sunshine Coast natural attractions are open to the public for leisure and recreation
- regional restaurants, cafés, pubs and surf clubs have reopened for business (some require reservations, with the majority following a designated 1 person per 4-square-metre rule allowing up to 50 dine-in customers at a time) – takeaways and deliveries also available locally
- non-essential shopping back on – shop fashion, souvenirs, gifts and more at the Sunshine Coast’s best shopping destinations (distancing precautions in place, subject to store)
- beauty salons, spas, massage parlours and gyms are open and closely following government-recommended hygiene guidelines
- tours, Sunshine Coast attractions and places of worship in operation with distancing/visitor capacity limits in place
(Take note that public toilets and other public amenities may not be open in certain areas.)
With the borders open, restrictions eased and the hot winter climate now here, it’s a perfect time to visit, explore and relax on the Sunshine Coast!
Cheap Sunshine Coast Accommodation – Best Price Guaranteed
Here at Sunshine Coast Motor Lodge, we take pride in being one of the most affordable Sunshine Coast motels in the region, and won’t disappoint with our superb accommodation perks that include reverse-cycle air conditioning, comfortable Queen beds, exclusive pool access, free breakfast room service and daily room servicing.
To save, get best price guaranteed by simply booking directly over the phone or via our online bookings page! Rates for our Sunshine Coast motel rooms start from just $99 per night.
Start your Sunshine Coast holiday plans – view our Nambour accommodation range now at Motor Lodge Cheap Sunshine Coast Accommodation.